Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

I promise to have a big post before the new year with lots of pictures and videos from what's been going on (there's been a lot!).

But I just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone! Keep on praying (as I have been) for a Christmas miracle! I've been looking forward to today to be reborn and be able to walk again hopefully :)

I am currently in Washington/Oregon with Ivette and her family and will be returning to LA tomorrow. I am so blessed to have such a loving and supporting family, friends and girlfriend. Also, her family has embraced me and I am thankful for them as well.

Spread the love, keep on praying and REJOICE!

4 Comments:

At December 26, 2007 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and wishing you a New Year filled with joy and happiness !!!
We are always here for you and love you very much.

 
At December 26, 2007 at 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops. That first comment is from Mom and Dad.

 
At January 13, 2008 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Smashadmns said...

Hey man... keep at it.... we got only like 45 days till the marathon! I am all signed up and ready to roll!

 
At January 17, 2008 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey you promised to post pictures before the new year! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home