Sunday, November 18, 2007

Exhausted...

Wow, this week has been crazy. I'm not sure if I've ever been this tired. I'm not tired like sleepy tired, but just fatigued from everything. From all of the time on the road going to and from therapy (I travel over 700 miles per week on the freeways) to exerting so much energy during the therapies, I am drained. I know I'm trying 1000% doing everything I can to get better, but this week, everything has caught up with me. Like I said, I feel fine, just exhausted like I never have been before. I can't wait for this Thanksgiving break and also some time off in December. I'm still getting better each time I go to therapy, but I need to make sure I get enough rest and sleep and relaxation so I don't exhaust myself too much which could end up being detrimental to my recovery.

This weekend has been fun just relaxing with Ivette and friends and sleeping in for the first time in a while. Friday was awesome as Darren took us to a Laker game...in a suite! (thanks again buddy!!!) And Saturday was cool as Brian finally came back from DC (move back to LA already) and we were able to catch up and hang with other friends.

Three days of therapy next week. Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone and safe travels for everyone traveling.



The suite life at Staples...


A56 baby...


Great view of the game...


Is that Shakira?!


Welcome home buddy... (check out Bella cuddling with the stuffed animal)

4 Comments:

At November 26, 2007 at 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Joe,
We trust that you had a great Thanksgiving celebration with the family. We continue to pray for your full recovery. Your journey towards healing is very inspiring. Know that we are with you in prayer and in faith. God is good all the time. Love. God bless.
Tito Mar & Tita Au

 
At November 29, 2007 at 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,
Take good care of yourself and take time for a breather. Glad to know that you had a good time at the Lakers game.
We love you.
Mom and Dad

 
At December 3, 2007 at 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Jose!

Can't wait for you to visit and we can walk through the streets of Toledo and Madrid together. I miss you a lot, especially in the mornings when I'm walking to school. That's when I have the most "down time" and I get to clear my head and meditate. I hope to catch you and Ivette on Yahoo Messenger soon!

Love you Lots,

Jen

 
At December 17, 2007 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise GOD!,good to see you in your smilling aura. i missed that one...Apart from GOD we can do nothing and nothing is too difficult to THEE,all things are possible through Christ Jesus,all things work together according to GODS purposes and plans and GOD has a reason and thats for us to search our heart to understand GODS purpose, but theres one thing for sure that happens in our lives in that incident and thats,GOD did touched our heart and we became closer to HIM, and our foundation of faith became stronger, we've come to seek him more and now we know Greater is HE than anyone in this world, no works of the devil, can ruin our lives, let us continue claiming God your comlpete healing, we are all healed by Gods mercy and grace
God loves us all
God bless you
we love you with the love of the LORD that cannot be broken
Mng Francing and family

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home